Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Broken hearts, broken bones and lots and lots of SEXY!

It's been a year of firsts. 

My first divorce, first operation, and first broken bone. In May, my husband of over twelve years and I divorced. Then in mid-October, I broke my foot. In between these firsts, some other, more interesting and dramatic firsts took place in my life.

Perhaps one day, I will turn all my juicy, racy, sexy stories about a reformed housewife, turned single mother, making her way in one of the most notorious narco-states in modern day Mexico, into a New York Times bestseller, but in the meantime, I need a break. 

And since 2014 was so full of plots twists and turns, I need to take a rest, and that includes this blog.

I'll still be writing, at El Silabario and Expat Island, but for now, I won't be publishing anymore to Life in My Mexico. Feel free to dash off an email to me, if the thought of no longer reading posts to this blog upsets you greatly. My email is dushka.rinasz@gmail.com

And believe me, my most heartfelt wish for you and yours: 2014 was a real bitch, here's to 2015 being f-ing awesome!


Love and peace-
La Güare (aka Alma)

No comments:

Post a Comment