Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Up to today

Since I last sat in front of a computer updating my blog a year has come and gone. I moved from Guanajuato to Michoacan (kind of like moving from the USA to Mexico, Guanajuato is "first world" and Michoacan is "third world"), I started my master's in Communication and Educational Technologies and I had a baby. All in that order.

As a part of my master's I have to set up a blog, which you can see by going to http://www.rochesterfolio.blogspot.com/ A word of warning though, it is all in Spanish.

Being in the mist of Fall and on the doorstep of two of my favorite holidays, Halloween and Dìa de Muertos (Day of the Dead), I am compelled to begin getting this blog in order and putting into words all the wonderfull experiences I have had over the past eight years with these two fascinating holidays. But one thing at a time; I have to take baby steps because I don't have a lot of time to spend on this blog. Hopefully by the end of this week I'll have added some footage (video and photos) of how Halloween is celebrated in Leon, Guanajauto and how Dìa de Muertos is celebrated in Michoacan. Here's to good intentions... CHEERS and SALUD!

No comments:

Post a Comment